Sunday 4 November 2012

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT


Alhamdulillah to Allah S.W.T because give us an opportunity to finish this assignment on time.
we would like to say lot of my sincere thank you to Mr. Zed Zakari bin Abd Hamid, our Health Information System lecturer for his lectures and knowledge for us to create this blog.
          My honest thank you to my beloved family members because always support me unstoppable.
          Last but not least, to my fellow friends, thank you for give us support and together with us along finishing this assignment.
Thank you so much to all of you.



                                                                                      Sincere,
                                                                        Majdie shazwan syazwin yahya

No comments:

Post a Comment